Conditions of Hire
- The hiring contract is between the Hirer and the Owners, Mr. & Mrs. T J J Price.
- To make a reservation please telephone the Owners. Where a deposit is paid, the balance must be paid in full four weeks before arrival. Failure to do so will result in the Owners cancelling the booking. The Hirer's deposit will also be forfeited.
- If a visit has to be cancelled, the Owners should be notified in writing. The Owners will then endeavour to re-let and, if successful will refund any monies paid after reduction of expenses incurred in re-letting. If the property is not re-let then all monies paid by the Hirer shall be forfeited to the Owners.
- Damage and breakages must be reported to the Owners, a charge for which may be made at their discretion.
- Pets are welcome free of charge provided they are kept under control as the property is situated in farm land. The Hirer is wholly responsible for clearing up any mess and paying for any damage caused by their pets.
- Weekly bookings run from 3pm on Saturday to 10am on the following Saturday. Please vacate the property punctually, leaving it as clean and tidy as it was at the beginning of the hiring.
- Please note that smoking is not permitted in the bungalow.
Thank you for your co-operation. If you require any further information, or have any special requirements, please do not hesitate to contact the Owners.