We hope to provide a high quality accessible property for all guests to the Bungalow, especially: older couples; single people with disabilities; families or those with disabled children or carers of those with disabilities or mobility problems.
We hope to provide easy access to the Bungalow as it benefits from:
- Collection service available - we are happy to give guests who either do not drive or who are unable to drive a lift into local towns and villages as and when we are travelling.
- The Bungalow has its own separate parking area.
- We are happy to help guests carry their luggage.
- The Bungalow can be accessed from either front or back. At the front is a flat entrance with easy parking on hard standing and after a gentle slope onto a flat surface it can be accessed by a ramp available for guests with mobility problems. The rear entrance is via six steps (seven including doorstep). Substantial metal fence and handrail helps climbing up or down the steps.
- Ground floor level accommodation including hand rails in the bathroom and on steps to the garden to ease access.
- Single storey accommodation - no requirement for guests to walk up and down stairs.
- Good colour contrast of walls and doorways so that they are easily distinguishable.
- All dogs including guide dogs are very welcome.
- Well lit property throughout with modern electric and trip-switch system.
- Brochures can be made available in large print on prior request.
- Hand rail in shower.
- Height of shower tray: 23cm.